SB Acoustics SB29RDAC-C000-4 Ring Dome Tweeter
The SB Acoustics SB29RDAC-C000-4 Ring Dome Tweeter features a proprietary fabric ring dome with a large roll surround. The center of the dome is stabilized by an internal anchor, much like the Scan Speak domes, but without the external phase plug. This greatly reduces distortion and brings the acoustic center of the tweeter back to the voice coil, with the added benefit of increased sensitivity.
The SB Acoustics SB29RDAC-C000-4 tweeter has a chambered back designed to provide a lower resonance frequency and reduce back wave reflections from the dome. A copper cap is used on the pole piece. Large surface area.
Now with an improved aluminum faceplate.
- Non-resonant diaphragm design for a minimum high-frequency break-up
- Dual balanced compression chamber for improved dynamics
- A copper cap for reduced voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- Saturation controlled motor system for low distortion
- Non-reflective rear chamber with optimized damping for improved dynamics
- Flow-optimized vented pole piece for optimum coupling to a rear chamber
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires
- Low resonance frequency
This tweeter is used in the Arya DIY Speaker.