SB Acoustics SB29BAC-C000-4 29mm Beryllium dome tweeter
Regular price $292.87 Sale price
Beryllium dome tweeter at an affordable price
- Optimized rear chamber
- Vented pole piece.
- High output above 92 dB.
- Strong response well above 20kHz.
Beryllium is incredibly rigid (seven times more rigid than Titanium or Aluminum) and is considered one of the best materials in the world for tweeter domes.
Extended frequency response past 20 kHz provides exceptional airiness and spatial quality with superb transients and micro-instrumentation. The result is a subtle, detailed, dynamic tweeter with a fast response but without the typical harshness of metal domes that can cause listener fatigue.
With low resonance, very high output, excellent power handling, and protective grille, this tweeter will work equally well for home hi-fi use or for high-end autosound applications.
- Beryllium dome for non-resonant high-frequency extension
- Large surround dome for increased acoustic output
- A copper cap for reduced voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- Saturation controlled motor system for low distortion
- Dual balanced compression chambers for improved dynamics
- Flow-optimized vented pole piece for optimum coupling to the rear chamber
- Non-reflective rear chamber with optimized damping for improved dynamics
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Long life flexible lead wires
- Cast aluminum faceplate
- Low resonance frequency