Satori TW29BN-B Beryllium Dome Tweeter - Black Flange
Satori Beryllium dome tweeter
The new Satori Beryllium dome tweeter has arrived! Beryllium is known for its open and spatial sound, often described as holographic. The self-damping properties of Beryllium allow for an extended response without a huge spike in the response at higher frequencies seen in most metal dome tweeters. All dome materials have a different tonal and spatial presentation. Beryllium has a real positive difference, providing an experience, unlike all other dome materials.
- Beryllium dome for non-resonant high-frequency extension
- Two-part aluminum faceplate with integrated mechanical decoupling
- Dual balanced compression chambers for improved dynamics
- Dual copper caps for absolute minimum voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- High saturation neodymium motor system with T-shaped pole piece for lower distortion
- Non-reflective cast aluminum chamber with optimized damping for improved dynamics
- Shallow flow optimized magnet structure for optimum coupling to a rear chamber
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires
- Low resonance frequency for an extended range
*** Warning ***
Beryllium is a toxic material. Should you ever break the dome, do not touch the pieces with your bare hand.