BMR Philharmonitor 3-way Bookshelf speaker (Pair with FREE SHIPPING)
Regular price $1,500.00
FREE Canada & USA shipping
Phenomenal price/performance ratio!
The BMR Philharmonitor Bookshelf Speakers are astonishing. They are comfortable with whatever music genre you decide. The BMR Philharmonitor Bookshelf Speakers are deliciously revealing and musical. These glorious 3-way ported speakers have a price/performance ratio that is nothing short of phenomenal!
The BMR’s drivers are RAAL 64-10 OEM tweeter, Tectonic Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) midrange driver, and the latest 7” Scan Speak 8545-01 woofer with air dried paper/carbon fiber cone. They also have a 2” flared port near the top rear of the cabinet. The BMR has an anechoic frequency response of 30 Hz-20 kHz (+/- 2dB) and 6-ohm impedance.
Dennis chose to use the unique Tectonic Balanced Mode Radiator as a midrange because of its performance strength is the upper midrange.
Dennis Murphy takes a lot of pride in his products and the the BMR Philharmonitor Bookshelf Speakers will not disappoint.
The BMR Philharmonitor is available in a custom Piano Black cabinet with magnetic grills.
What are listeners saying about the BMR?
- ‘The sound-staging was really, really impressive’.
- ‘In the end only a poet can best describe how good these speakers sound’.
- ‘Amazing is a good way to describe them’.
- ‘The speakers just disappear when music is playing’.
- ‘They have fantastic bass, great imaging, and amazing bass. Oh, did I mention the quality of the bass’?
- ‘There’s a seamless finesse to the BMRs that I absolutely love’.
- ‘They exceeded my expectations with all genres of music’.
- ‘The BMRs did a tremendous job recreating that sensation of just being there’.
- ‘The BMRs are honestly the best sounding speaker I have ever heard, and their bass is as good as speakers that have powered subs in them’.
- The BMR is hard to describe. You have to experience them.
|Tweeter||RAAL 64-10 OEM|
|Midrange||Tectonic Balanced Mode Radiator 2.5"|
|Woofer||Scan Speak 8545-01 7"|
|Frequency Response||34 Hz - 20kHz (+ / - 2db) Anechoic|
|Sensitivity||85.0 dB (dB/2.83v/1M)|
|Box Alignment||Bass Reflex|
|Dimensions||Piano Black: 20" H x 8" W x 12-1/2" D
|Weight||32 lbs each|
View Spec Sheet