SB Acoustics SB29BNC-C000-4 29mm Beryllium dome tweeter
Beryllium Dome Tweeter
Beryllium is incredibly rigid (seven times more rigid than Titanium or Aluminum) and is considered one of the best materials in the world for tweeter domes.
Extended frequency response past 20 kHz provides exceptional airiness and spatial quality with superb transients and micro-instrumentation. The result is a subtle, detailed, dynamic tweeter with a fast response but without the typical harshness of metal domes that can cause listener fatigue.
With low resonance, very high output, excellent power handling, and protective grille, this tweeter will work equally well for home hi-fi use or for high-end autosound applications.
- Beryllium dome for non-resonant high-frequency extension
- Copper cap on pole piece for reduced voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Internal pressure equalization and flow resistor for non-resonant coupling of cavities
- Long life flexible lead wires
- Inherently shielded neodymium motor system
- Compact design
- Low resonance frequency